BONDARENKO YURII IVANOVYCH
DSc, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), Moskow Research Institute of the Pathological Physiology of the Medical Academy of Science of the USSR, USSR, 1989.
DSc thesis: Neurohumoral, Metabolic and Microcirculatory Disorders in Pathogenesis of Stress Damages of Stomach and their Correction.
PhD, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), Ivano-Frankivsk Medical Institute, USSR, 1968.
PhD thesis: Some Aspects of Acetylcholine Metabolism in Adrenal Gland Functional Disorders for Experiment.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, Ternopil State Medical Institute, USSR, 1961.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- pathogenesis of heart and vascular diseases;
- problems of endocrine and gastrointestinal systems;
- molecular and Genetic processes in pathology;
- immune, immunecytokinesis, patophysiology and biochemic of stress, oxidative stress, hypoxia, inflammation, allergy, pathophysology of metabolism, extreme states.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Scientific Society of Pathophysiology.