KHARA MARIIA ROMANIVNA
DSc, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2006.
DSc thesis: The Role of the Cholinergic System in the Pathogenesis of Adrenaline Myocardiodystrophy in Animals of Different Sex.
PhD, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), Lviv State Medical Institute, USSR, 1987.
PhD thesis: Cholinergic regulation of the heart in adrenaline myocardial dystrophy in animals with various resistance to hypoxia.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, USSR, 1983.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- gender aspects of cholinergic regulation of the heart;
- peculiarities of metabolic and structural changes of the myocardium in pathology of the heart of different genesis of cardiomyopathy (adrenaline-induced, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, diabetes mellitus, sex hormone deficiency, aging, and sex hormone replacement therapy).
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Scientific Society of Pathophysiologists of Ukraine;
- Ukrainian Physiology Society;
- Editorial Board Member in the Scientific Journal “Clinical Dentistry” (Ukraine).