BIHUNYAK TETYANA VOLODYMYRIVNA
Associate Professor, 2011.
PhD, Medicine (Histology, Cytology, Embryology), Bogomolets National Medical Univesity, Ukraine, 2003.
PhD thesis: Morphofunctional State of Lyophilized Xenodermografts and Regenerative Processes upon their Application on Burn Wounds.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1995.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- pathophysiological aspects of Hereditary diseases;
- clinical genetics;
- pathophysiology of vitamin D metabolism;
- pathophysiology of obesity and metabolic syndrome;
- stress and general adaptation syndrome.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Scientific Society of Pathophysiology.