DENEFIL OLHA VOLODYMYRIVNA
DSc, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2012.
DSc thesis: Reactivity of Cardiovascular System in Supporting of Orzganism Adaptation to the Different Weather Types.
PhD, Medicine (Pathological Physiology), Lviv State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1994.
PhD thesis: Role of Cholinergic Mechanisms in the Development of Adrenalin Myocardiodystrophy in the Animals with Different Resistence to Hypoxia.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1990.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- mechanism of destroying acute and chronic stress action on the different sex organisms;
- catecholamine damage of heart in the organism of the different sex rats;
- heart damage in the different reactivity rats with liver pathology.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Scientific Society of Pathophysiologists of Ukraine;
- Ukrainian Physiology Society;
- Editorial Board Member of the Scientific Journal “Clinical Dentistry” (Ukraine).